What are you waiting for?
When you become a member of SCCCU, you become part owner in all that we do.
For Your Information
Working at Santa Cruz Community Credit Union is as much a mission as it is a career. We love what we do, and we love knowing our work is helping to create a stronger community and supporting local families.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Santa Cruz Community Credit Union. To be considered for job openings, qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Office Assistant
Date Posted: September 6, 2013 (Open Until Filled)
To provide administrative support, as needed, to the Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and Administrative Departments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Provides administrative support to the Chief Administrative Officer, which will include supporting other departments in the organization; filing physical and electronic materials, scanning and emailing documents and files. Assists with mail, publications, and other correspondence.
· Assists with meeting planning to include room setup, arrangement for and purchase of food and supplies, equipment setup.
· Assists with material copies and electronic distribution of documents for meetings, to include preparation of information packets and binders, as necessary.
· Files confidential documents, maintain records and keep files organized.
· Assists administrative staff with special projects.
· Supports overflow needs within the departments.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
2 years of office or office-related experience
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat.
Experience/aptitude to be highly organized and proactive in handling multiple tasks.
High School education or GED at minimum, completion of college coursework preferred
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive documents and member information are essential elements of the job.
Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information.
Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Knowledge of office equipment including copy machines, fax and telephone. Detail oriented.
For immediate consideration send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.