What are you waiting for?
When you become a member of SCCCU, you become part owner in all that we do.
Share Certificates (CDs)
A safer investment. A better savings account. Call 'em what you will, CDs are just plain smart. Enjoy significant dividend returns with zero risk. That's because the rates are locked and CDs retain full federal insurance.
As if that wasn't perfect already, SCCCU provides innovations to make the most of CDs, including a bump-up option, liquid certificates, and our community building Partnership Certificate.
- The Basics
- Dividends up to 7x greater than regular savings
- Fixed rates for guaranteed returns
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty on dividend earnings for early withdrawal
- One-time bump option available to capitalize when rates go up
- Liquid certificate option allows deposits/withdrawals
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- The SCCCU Difference
Included with your SCCCU account at no extra charge is peace of mind and a general, all-around good feeling. This priceless value comes from knowing:
- Your financial institution is a nonprofit
- Our primary mission is to strengthen our community
- We are environmentally conscious in all our practices
- We pass on revenue in the form of lower loan rates and charity donations
- None of our executives are getting filthy rich at your expense
Best of all, you don't have to sacrifice anything to receive this added benefit. We have all the latest technology, services, and account features the mega banks do. It's just that we believe in giving back, not taking away.